Sage Hydrolate Bio 100ml / 500ml
We have been cultivating organic flowers and herbs on our Felslindenhof for many years.
We put our own tailor-made steam still into operation in 2014. This enables us to process the freshly harvested plants immediately, i.e. to produce organically certified hydrolates of the highest quality ourselves.
Hydrolates, formerly also called plant waters, floral waters or aromatic waters, are a valuable by-product of steam distillation. They form as condensate when the water vapor cools and are mixed with the water-soluble components of the plant, while the oil contains the fat-soluble, volatile components. Since the effect of the hydrosols is milder, they can be applied directly to the skin without hesitation.
These waters, so highly valued by our grandparents' generation, are currently experiencing a true renaissance. Filling quantity 100 ml in the blue glass bottle
Filling quantity: 100 ml in the blue glass bottle
Shelf life: 12 months after opening (store in a cool and dark place at 8°-10° in the refrigerator). No additives or preservatives.
Sage - effect and application
Hydrolate made from real sage (Salvia officinalis) is an effective remedy with a wide range of uses. These include:
- Body spray, body splash or deodorant for external use
- Internal use for heavy perspiration/sweating (hyperhidrosis)
- Oral hygiene and treatment of inflammation in the mouth and throat (gargle solution, mouthwash, mouthwash, inhalation).
- Facial tonic, facial steam bath, facial fluid for skin care, especially for sensitive skin.
- Hair tonic to regulate the sebaceous glands and for rather greasy hair.
- Aftershave for its toning and wound-healing effect
- Psychological effect as part of the aroma care: Against tiredness and nervousness as well as memory strengthening and concentration promotion
For more information, please visit our blog: